For my interactive-widgets assignment I chose to add interactivity to my last assignment:

I wanted to create a two sliders that control each glitch (one for the Hebrew word and one for the English word).

I wrote a new function with the new components (right and left) and under that I wrote my previous function (the function for the letters and the glitch)

In the for loop function I changed the offset to the x value with the new parameter (right for the Hebrew and left for the English)

At the end I wrote min/max values for the slider and a function that presents the new interactive widgets

This is the results

and this is the code:

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All